The filter is composed of dextrin, pectin, Vitamin C, distilled water, and essential oil.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What's in the Vitamin C and Essential oils filter?
How do I know if I'll be able to replace my current one with a Vitaclean shower head?
The first step is to check if you have a handheld shower head or wall mount shower head. A handheld is on a shower hose while a wall mount shower head comes straight from the ceiling.
My handheld Vitaclean shower head came with a spare rubber ring, where do I place this?
The extra black rubber ring is intended to be placed on top of the shower hose before screwing in your new shower head.
When do I know its time to replace the Microfiber cloth filter?
If the spray is scattered or your water flow is not consistent we advice you to replace the microfiber filter. To replace the filter open the shower head cap by twisting it counter-clock wise and place the new filter.
How long do my vitamin C shots last?
Depending on the amount of times you shower, your handheld vitamin C shot last about 3-4 weeks. Your wall mount vitamin C shot lasts about 7-8 weeks.
How long can I keep the vitamin C shot inside the shower head?
Must be used within 12 months of opening. If going away for periods longer than 1 week filter should be taken out of the shower head.
Can I use Vitaclean with an electrical shower?
Vitaclean should NOT to be used with an electric shower.
How often do I have to replace the ceramic balls and cloth filter?
The ceramic balls should be changed every 3 months. If you noticed the quality of your shower water is more filthy we recommend changing the ceramic balls every 2 months.
How do I know if the Vitaclean shower head will fit my current shower?
Vitaclean shower heads fit easily into any standard shower head fixture which the majority of homes have. Vitaclean does not work with an electrical shower. If you are unsure about your shower head fitting, you can email us a picture of your current shower head at email@example.com and we can help you!
What is the difference between Shungite and Ceramic Balls?
Both filters effectively remove water impurities and toxins. The choice of this filter is up to your personal preference. The Antibacterial Ceramic Balls use small ceramic beads to capture bacteria build-up in your shower head.
The Elite Shungite Filter removes water impurities using a unique and natural mineral; Shungite. Shungite purifies and cleans water and removes harmful compounds such as pesticides, metals and bacteria. It is also known to have unique healing benefits, you can read more about it on our blog post.
How does the Subscription Plan work?
We took the hard work off you hands by offering automated deliveries straight to your door every 3 months. Subscribe and save 20% off your refills.
- To begin visit our Subscription Plan page and choose your Microfiber Cloth Pack of 3 for your shower head (Handheld or Wall Mount).
- Next select which antibacterial filter you'd like to try, Ceramic Balls or Elite Shungite.
- Choose 3 Vitamin C shots for your Handheld shower head or choose 1 Vitamin C shot for your Wall Mount shower head.
- If you want to swap out your choice of scents or filters you can easily do so. Simply log into your account by pressing the account icon found at the top right corner of the screen. Once you have logged into your account select Manage Subscription on the top left corner of the screen. Click the Subscriptions tab which will take your Products page. You will find all your subscription items there, to change your shots or filter click the Swap Item button on the right hand side and choose your new item.
- If you'd like to view your Delivery schedule or purchase history, change your billing information or subscription you can do so in your account as well.